COVID-19: Our rapid response services to support elective activity in secondary care
Amid rapid change, our commitment to supporting the NHS remains constant. In response to coronavirus (COVID-19), we have collaborated with technology partners and consulted broadly with industry leaders in healthcare to ensure that we can continue to deliver safe, clinically effective services to patients. Our solutions are designed to put our clients in a strong position when they return to business as usual.
How can we help?
Virtual triaging of new referrals & review of follow-up cases
- Substantive NHS consultants provide specialty & sub-specialty level expertise to triage referrals
- Referrals are triaged using approved NHS trust proformas
- Patients with the highest clinical risks are identified and guided as appropriate to either an urgent face-to-face appointment or a virtual consultation
- Detailed virtual implementation plans in place to support each client to facilitate rapid mobilisation and seamless integration of services
- GDPR and CQC compliant workflows
- Routine data quality and clinical audits to enable robust handover of services
- Detailed management reports prepared weekly to ensure trust has good oversight of service governance
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- General Surgery